Survival Center Svaneholm HB, on this page, referred to as Survival Center Svaneholm HB or we, takes seriously the personal integrity of visitors to our website and users of the services we offer on the website and our platform in social media.
Our goal is to make sure that your personal privacy is respected and that your personal information is processed correctly. We assume responsibility for the processing of personal data processed by Survival Center Svaneholm HB for purely intended purposes and protected from unauthorized access. All processing of personal data is in accordance with applicable privacy laws. Within the EU / EEA, data protection regulation (GDPR)1 applies from May 2018.
When you visit / use our website or services or communicate with us, for example, by email we will collect information about you, such as, for example, name, address, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, identification information, information about your use of our services and products and transaction history. In addition, we may collect technical data about the devices you use, including IP address, unique device ID, browser type, and cookie information.
Personal data will only be processed by us for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing or to fulfill legal obligations.
This information text explains how Survival Center Svaneholm HB handles your personal information and the rights you have.
1. 1. Basic information on data processing and legal bases
2. The terms used, such as "Personal data" or their "processing", we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. The personal data of the users processed in the context of this online offer includes stock data (eg, names and addresses of customers), contract data (eg, services used, names of clerks, payment information), usage data (eg, the websites visited on our online offer , Interest in our products) and content data (eg, entries in the contact form).
4. The term "user" covers all categories of persons affected by data processing. These include our business partners, customers, interested parties and other visitors to our online offer. The terms used, such as "Users" are to be understood gender-neutral.
1. We process personal data of users only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that users' data will only be processed if there is a legal permit. That is, especially if the data processing for the provision of our contractual services (eg processing of orders) as well as online services required or required by law, the consent of the user exists, as well as our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation and security of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. GDPR, in particular in the range measurement, creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes as well as collection of access data and use of third-party services.
2. We point out that the legal basis of the consents Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. and Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for the processing for the performance of our services and the performance of contractual measures Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. GDPR, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfill our legal obligations Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. GDPR, and the legal basis for processing in order to safeguard our legitimate interests Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR is.
1. 2. Security measures
1. We provide state-of-the-art organizational, contractual and technical security measures to ensure compliance with data protection laws
and in order to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
2. The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
1. 3. Disclosure of data to third parties and third party providers
1. A transfer of data to third parties only happens within the scope of legal requirements. We will only pass users' data on to third parties if this is the case, for example on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR is required for contract purposes or based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR on the economical and effective operation of our business operations.
2. If we use subcontractors to provide our services, we will take appropriate legal precautions and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data in accordance with applicable law.
1. 4. Provision of contractual services
1. We process inventory data (e.g., names and addresses and contact details of users), contract data (e.g., services used, names of contact persons, payment information) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and services in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit b. GDPR.
2. Only if you want to order via our website / webshop it is necessary to provide your information for the performance of the contract. The legal basis for data processing in this case is (in addition) Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. To ensure traceability, we save information about our communication with you for 12 months and for fiscal reasons according to Article 6 para 1 lit. c GDPR.
3. As part of the registration and re-registration as well as use of our online services, the IP address and the time of the respective user action will be saved. The storage is based on our legitimate interests, as well as the user's protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. A transfer of these data to third parties does not take place, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims or there is a legal obligation in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR.
4. We process usage data (e.g., the visited web pages of our online offering, interest in our products) and content data (e.g., entries in the contact form or user profile) for advertising purposes in a user profile to inform the user e.g. To display product instructions based on their previously used services.
1. 5. Contact
1. When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the information provided by the user for processing the contact request ( Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) is processed.
2. Your personal information is only stored for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose of the treatment, or as long as we have to store them by law. Then your information is deleted or unidentified securely so that they can no longer be linked to you.
1. 6. Comments and posts
1. If users leave comments or other contributions, their IP addresses are based on our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR stored for 7 days.
2. This is for our own safety, if someone leaves illegal content in comments and contributions (insults, prohibited political propaganda, etc.). In this case, we ourselves can be prosecuted for the comment or post and are therefore interested in the identity of the author.
1. 7. Collection of access data and log files
1. Based on our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR Data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider ,
2. Logfile information is stored for security purposes (for example, to investigate abusive or fraudulent activities) for a maximum of seven days and then deleted. Data whose further retention is required for evidential purposes shall be exempted from the cancellation until final clarification of the incident.
1. 8. Cookies
When you visit our website, we store cookies on your computer.
1. Cookies are information transmitted by our web server or third-party web servers to users' web browsers and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
2. We use "session cookies", which are only stored for the duration of the current visit on our online presence (for example, to enable the storage of your login status or the shopping cart function and thus the use of our online offer at all). In a session cookie, a randomly generated unique identification number is stored, a so-called session ID. In addition, a cookie contains information about its origin and the retention period. These cookies can not save any other data. Session cookies will be deleted if you have finished using our online offer and you have e.g. log out or close the browser.
Cookies for statistics
Information we may track includes:
The customer’s Internet Protocol address
Browser version or computer operating system used by the customer
Number of links the customer click within the website
State or country from which the customer accessed the site
Date and time of the customer’s visit
Name of the customer’s Internet service provider
Pages the customer viewed on the site
We use statistics to improve the usability and the information in the statistics are anonymous and will not be linked to you as a user.
3. If users do not want cookies stored on their computer, they will be asked to disable the option in their browser's system settings. Saved cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
1. 9. Integration of services and contents of third parties
1. Within our online offer based on our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) f. GDPR), we make use of content or service offers from third-party providers in order to provide their Content and services, such as Include videos or fonts (collectively referred to as "content"). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the users, since they could not send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We endeavor to use only content whose respective providers use the IP address solely for the delivery of the content.
2. The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers as well as their contents, as well as links to their data protection statements, which further notes on the processing of data and, for the most part. already mentioned here, contradictory possibilities (so-called opt-out) contain:
• Google Drive
1. 10. Rights of users
1. Users have the right, upon request, to receive information free of charge about the personal data that we have stored about them. (Art. 15 GDPR)
2. In addition, Users shall have the right to correct inaccurate data, limit the processing and deletion of their personal data, if applicable, assert their rights to data portability and, in the event of the acceptance of unlawful data processing, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authority.
(Art. 16 GDPR, Art. 17 GDPR, Art. 18 GDPR, Art. 20 GDPR)
3. Likewise, users can revoke consent, generally with implications for the future.
1. 11. Deletion of data
1. The data stored with us are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements.
In case the users' data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permitted purposes, their processing will be restricted.
This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example for data of users who must be kept for tax reasons.
1. 12. Right to object
Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal requirements at any time. The objection may in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes. If you would like to know more about data protection legislation and your rights, please read more here:
If you consider that our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection legislation, please contact us, see the contact details section below. You are also entitled to complain to the Data Inspectorate.
1.14. Processing of personal data about children
Our website or webshop is not directed to children and Survival Center Svaneholm HB collect thereby not knowingly personal information from children. If you are the legal guardian and become aware that your child submitted personal information to Survival Center Svaneholm HB please contact us via the address listed in the paragraph below, to be able to exercise your rights regarding, for example, correction or removal.
1.15. CONTACT DETAILS
Survival Center Svaneholm HB (organization number 969725-6049) is responsible for the handling of your personal data. If you would like further information about how your personal information is handled, contact us through a written, self-signed request that is sent to:
Survival Center Svaneholm HB
Storgatan 24 662 50 Svanskog
In the letter, we wish you to provide your name, address, e-mail, telephone number and social security number in addition to your case. Also attach a copy of your ID. Replies will be sent to your registered address.
1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Ordinance).
Survival Center Svaneholm Handelsbolag
662 50 Svanskog
Måndag, Tisdag, Torsdag & Fredag - 14:00 till 18:00
Lördag - 12:00 till 14:00
Onsdag & Söndag - STÄNGT
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved